miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2009

(espérame despierto)

 “(Wait for me awake)” is a Mopa production (Juan Luís Matilla) where Eloísa Cantón and Juan Kruz Díaz de Garaio Esnaola collaborate. It arose from Juan Luís and Eloísa’s first outline which received the name “I suppose I want to know what comes next”.

After being superbly directed and coreographed by Juan Kruz Díaz "I suppose..” became “(wait for me awake)”.

“(wait for me awake)”, in its director’s words, is about: Two characters in light sleep, unconscious about the presence of those acting as witnesses of their intimate dialogue. A dialogue unceasingly seeking for communication through the language they have created and made theirs. As witnesses, our dare is accepting being their companions at their daily life, watching their relationship that we grasp from the outside as mere observers, making no judgements.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario